Indexing services offered
- back-of-book indexing
- embedded and XML indexing
- website indexes
- thesaurus/controlled vocabulary construction
- taxonomy/category development
- meta-tag keyword indexing for search engine optimisation
- bibliography compilation
Types of materials indexed
- books (see subject specialisms in panel, but all general subjects considered)
- school books and materials for children
- directories and yearbooks
- newsletters, newspapers and magazines
- manuals and handbooks (including computer manuals)
- reports, including annual reports
- websites, online periodicals, blogs, and corporate content management systems
To get a quote for your indexing project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much of the following information as possible:
- title of the publication
- number of pages
- subject of the publication
- date proofs would be delivered
- deadline for index
- single author or multi authored?
- format (if unusual)
- any illustrations, pictures, footnotes?
- any specific style instructions?
A sample of the document (e.g. 10-20 pages) would greatly assist in providing a firm quote. If you are able to provide this, please send it as a PDF, Word document or in rtf.